OK, now normally, while I’m a Star Wars geek, I don’t tend to reblog a ton of SW stuff. This, though… this just had me drooling over all the craftsmanship. Brilliantly done.
It cuts. Not like in the movies. It’s contained in glass instead of plasma or magnetic containment. Neat first generation prototype. Fragile and requires everyone to wear special glasses to avoid blindness.
You know if I’m reblogging Star Wars, it’s got to be something really fucking cool.
Wow yes sign me up for a lot of these
my roommate just yelled from her room “KIM K HAD HER BABY” and I yelled back “AHH WHAT’S THE NAME” and she yelled back “CESAREAN —wait that’s not it— IT DOESN’T SAY”
do you ever get into one of those situations where you’re like “I need to stop hating this particular person it’s not going to get me anywhere I’m just going to grow up and move on with my life” but then they do the tiniest thing to piss you off and then you’re like “nope fuck you right off I want to throw you off a bridge”
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- ** UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
Happy 71’st Birthday, Sir Paul McCartney
Thank you for Everything, I love You now and forever.
oh my god hes called stitch because hes what pulls their family together
At least once in your life you need to be in a room with a bunch of people that spontaneously begin singing this song
I agree. It’s the best.
do u ever go to school confident in what ur wearing and then u actually get there and ur kind of just like wow well this was an awful idea